Description: Polishing compound in 1/3lb bars.
- Black is extra coarse and is used for rough polishing on all metals.
- Tripoli (brown) is a good beginning semicoarse polish for non-ferrous metals.
- White is a medium-fine polish for non ferrous metals and also for plastics, fine polsih for ferrous metals.
- Red rouge is the standard fine polish for non-ferrous metals (except aluminum).
- Green is a specialized fine polish for stainless steel though it also works on most non-ferrous metals.
- Blue is an ultrafine polish for most metals and plastics.
Approximate Size: 4 3/4" length by 1" square.
Made In USA
taxes and shipping added at checkout